The Seitech Sunfish Dolly is specifically designed for the most popular sailboat in the world, the Sunfish. The Sling design protects the fiberglass hull of the Sunfish, and makes it easy to launch and retrieve the boat. Multiple P09 brackets are included to secure the bow in-line with the bow handle.
This dolly configuration also fits the Zuma, Laser 2, Megabyte, Vanguard 15, JY15 and 29er.
Seitech dollies are beautifully engineered and crafted. Perfectly balanced, light-weight designs with low-friction wheel bearings make moving and launching a breeze. Whether you are a child launching an Optimist, an athlete preparing your C420 or Laser for a regatta, or an older adult launching your kayak or aluminum boat, there is a design to fit your needs. Perfectly. Each one is carefully engineered down to the smallest detail to give you many years of smooth, trouble-free service.
• Corrosion-proof and maintenance-free
• Round-cornered, structural-grade anodized aluminum
• Superior balance and ergonomic handle design make for easy pulling
• Glass-reinforcced, UV-protected, through-bolted plastic joint components
• Simplified design for fast assembly
• Three-inch wide, non-stretch sling for best the storage and easy retrieval in wavy conditions
• Easily broken down at splice joint and T-joint for quick trunk storage
• Tubeless ATV knobby tread tires with low friction Delrin needle bearings roll easily on all surfaces
This Sunfish dolly comes with standard Seitech wheels. There is an available upgrade to the Seitech F wheels, which are larger (18.5" x 9.5") in order to easily move boats over sand and rocks.